Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suddenly just dawned on me that white Jukies seem to be finding anyway they can of adding some colour to their cars, most noteably are the rear spoilers in a colour like black(mb) or grey,
then the ones that add the Urban kit or some chrome bling, and worst of all chipping the white off to reveal some colour on the bumpers surely whiteys it would have been far better to just have purchased the car with some paint on it in the first instance

·
Registered
555 Posts

Yes Deks - your spot on matey.Even the EXTREME X </font>Was RED , Black wheels (gun)</font>And the bonnet defender / Protector - Black with a red logo to break up the White.
</font>
</font>Tell you what though -stillnot seen a Pearl White, Has anyone?</font>

·
Registered
998 Posts
Deks uses his hammer to hit the nail on the head. T

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Do I detect a hint of jealousy??? - Well - yes, methinks I do....Go on -- try to get us wound up ---- Whiteys will not rise to your pathetic bait.....
If you actually notice --- you REDS have already blinged up your cars ---THe biggest culprits being .....Deks and Kats you two have already, so wrap up - Clearly your cars needed the bling before the whites did. Perfection doesnt need to be improved......Bring on the REDS reaction - Yawn yawn......
ZzzzzzzzzFee xxx

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hi Deks, being a moderator an all have you realised what the command line under new posts says, MARK ALL POSTS AS RED, not white but RED, although someone spelt it wrong. T

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Well us whiteys can change colour if we wish. yall stuck with red hahaha.
White is pure as well (untill u hit a bird)
We juts a little undecided is all, not put all out eggs into one basket hehe

·
Registered
998 Posts
meaga-byte said:
Well us whiteys can change colour if we wish. yall stuck with red hahaha.

White is pure as well (untill u hit a bird)

We juts a little undecided is all, not put all out eggs into one basket hehe
Even nature tries to turn white ones RED. T

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
there are other coloured jukes out there,can we have some support from any thing but red and white jukes, just make things up ,any thing to get us noticed,even though the blacks are the classied looking.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Nope can't think of anything that isn't White or RED. T

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
so t.c. we have two things in common,jukes and dogs,

·
Registered
998 Posts
Yep , I inherited my Mums upon her passing but then he passed on so now little O Max is on the scene.His undershot lower jaw does make him look agresive though. T
Edited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
If you actually notice --- you REDS have already blinged up your cars ---THe biggest culprits being .....
Deks and Kats you two have already, so wrap up - Clearly your cars needed the bling before the whites did. Perfection doesnt need to be improved......
We could start a new section in the gallery. "My big fat red Gypsy Jukes".

·
Registered
796 Posts
lol. Brilliant banter.

Cant believe it!! I very rarely see Jukes here in the Alps. I saw a black one on Thursday, but over 200km from here.

I spoke to my local dealer a few weeks ago in Berchtesgaden and I asked him about Juke orders, and he told me that he has had none!

Low and behold, I just went out onto our balcony a few mins ago and could not believe what I saw. A Red Juke cruising through our village. I hyperventilated as I was trying to explain to my partner that there was a Juke passing through, but he was playing on his new i-pas2 so it fell on deaf ears.

I ordered Dark Metal Grey, but I have to say the sight of the Tomatoe excited me beyond belief.

So do I take this as a good omen? (Not red though).

1 - 20 of 72 Posts