Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's finally here after 2 months of waiting.

Traded in my Accord for this, so far so good but it's no Accord haha

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a119/grunt72/******.jpg
Reminds me of a Stormtrooper

First night in the carport

Wasted no time to fix up the stereo - yeah it's an extensive job

My ride is still running in less than 200 miles so far. Once it clears the first change of oil, I will take it thru its paces. One gripe though, the rear of the car seems to rattle A LOT. I suspect its the tonneau cover hitting against the glass or body. Anyone have the same issue?

Edited by: grunt72

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Grunt72, you sure don't hang about. You've only had it 2 mins and it's already being taken to bits.
Didn't realise you drove on the left in Singapore.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JUKEOFYORK said:
Grunt72, you sure don't hang about. You've only had it 2 mins and it's already being taken to bits.
Thats how we do it here in Singapore! Many car owners here would spruce u their rides with parts or audio - what u call "rice" up the ride haha...

Yup, we have the right hand drive like the Brits :)

Edited by: grunt72

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
grunt72 said:
JUKEOFYORK said:
Thats how we do it here in Singapore! Many car owners here would spruce u their rides with parts or audio - what u call "rice" up the ride haha...
Sprucing up cars here is known as "pimping" as in pimp my ride(American terminology, I believe)
However, if you do up a Red Juke it's known as a PIMPLE. A big angry spot.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
us reds dont need to pimp up our rides, just you whiteys, must be to make up for the lack of colour in your lives

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Nah - whiteys are more adventurous and less staid and boring....

Grunt72 - rattle could either be the parcel shelf fittings or the passenger seat belt clasp hitting against the pillar if its not properly back in place

All the best - you're one **** of a brave man pulling the car apart after a couple of days

happy driving - keep us updated with all your added bling

WE could maybe have a MOST BLINGED UP THREAD

Fee x

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey grunt72..me from S'pore & my ride is a whiteys too...I hv the same issue with the rear rattling...been to tan chong for check up dis morning but they want to detain my juke for a day...I decline...will troubleshoot during the 1st servicing...luv ur black rims man...

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I remember the Qashqai had an issue with the boot lock clasp - it rattled and the fix was toput tape round the boot latch hook to prevent movement

Fee x

·
Registered
135 Posts
Congratulations. Are there many Jukes in Singapore on the road or is is it just like mine here in holland a headturner for the most people when they see one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts