Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noted of late that certain moderators are not listed as being loggedon as regularly as normalbut anonymous users are online, anything up to three </font>at once, are we being watched closely but covertly ?
. Am I just being---- Oh my God it's them , they are here, and watching us . T
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,132 Posts
Well then, one was not me, I've been out having my hair cut short, omg what have I done!

Any user can be anonymous, except from the mods of course, you can run but you cannot hide
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
Kats said:
Well then, one was not me, I've been out having my hair cut short, omg what have I done!



Any user can be anonymous, except from the mods of course, you can run but you cannot hide
wow that was short

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,752 Posts
That's why I 've been hiding these last few days.
kats, will you put a photo of the new you on facebook so we can see.


At this point the "old me"would have made a smutty remark about a shorn ***** or brazilian etc but luckily the "new me" isn't like that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lady juke said:
I'm no moderator but here is a warning for T







Lj x
My Late brother was into Laurel and Hardy, still trying to sort out his Estate. Tc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,317 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
That's why I 've been hiding these last few days.
kats, will you put a photo of the new you on facebook so we can see.


At this point the "old me"would have made a smutty remark about a shorn ***** or brazilian etc but luckily the "new me" isn't like that.
when did this new me begin,what is it,why is it,is it something someone has said,have THEY got to you,you must fight this,we are all in this together,[us fromt north],share your troubles with us,dear boy,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
glencairn said:
JUKEOFYORK said:
That's why I 've been hiding these last few days.
kats, will you put a photo of the new you on facebook so we can see.


At this point the "old me"would have made a smutty remark about a shorn ***** or brazilian etc but luckily the "new me" isn't like that.
when did this new me begin,what is it,why is it,is it something someone has said,have THEY got to you,you must fight this,we are all in this together,[us fromt north],share your troubles with us,dear boy,
Oh no not the warm John Smiths and whippet treatment!
http://www.tellyads.com/show_movie_vintage.php?filename=VA0024
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,752 Posts
glencairn said:
when did this new me begin,what is it,why is it,is it something someone has said,have THEY got to you,you must fight this,we are all in this together,[us fromt north],share your troubles with us,dear boy,
[/QUOTE]

I'm doing my best to fight it, Gc.

“I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.” ...

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Think Mmm , Think Mmm , Motto think twice before posting , so I won't, as I have . T
Edited by: trachycarpus
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top