Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They have different names for the Jukemodels in SouthernIreland (Eire) with Juke XE,SV and Sport.
Next year I wouldexpect to see some discounted Jukes on sale at UK Car Supermarkets,and if yousee an advertisement for a right-hand-drive Juke XE, or Juke SV, or Juke Sport, it's likely to have come from Southern Ireland.

edited to add prices

Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
40 Posts
craigie said:
their road tax looks worse than ours!!!
Don't get me started on that!!I lived there for 2 years a couple of years ago. Whilst diesel was a little bit cheaper than it was in UK (the one thing that you didn't get queues at in Newry, just over the border in Northern Ireland!), but you paid for that in the fact that you had to pay 25% to 30% Vehicle Registration Tax on top of the list price of your car, then the cost of your annual road tax wasridiculous. I had a BMW 330D at the time. Car Tax in UK was about £250 a year (or something like that), but in Ireland it used to cost me €1150 per year!! No wonder that unlike in the UK, you can pay for it quarterly, instead of the 6 monthly or yearly like here!!I used to want to cry every three months when the tax demand came through my post box!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts