Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there
I am living in Dublin, ordered white juke dci sport in midNovember 2010, for January 4th delivery, was delayed till middle of January, then first week in February, was due in to dealer this Friday, got call today to say car not being delivered, was offered same in silver, but this was not even 2nd choice colour, only car available in ireland in the dci sport. Still want to hold out for the white, am I mad waiting. Was told delay is due to alloys or lack of.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya Chelsea -- Welcome !!!!

Seems like the usual excuses for delays - it will be worth it -- the white is amazing - looks fab!!!

Take Care

Fee x

·
Registered
130 Posts
I like red, but given the choice....wait for white! (that really hurt to say! :))

Duncs

Edit: By the way...welcome! :)Edited by: snowysdad

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
snowysdad said:
I like red, but given the choice....wait for white! (that really hurt to say! :))

Duncs

Edit: By the way...welcome! :)
I can't believe you are siding with the stormtroopers!!!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hi Chelsea,
You didn't state what your second choice of colour is.
Hold out for the RED, I would.Edited by: LazyJuke

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Chelsea Hold out for the white,
ILive up in Northern Ireland i ordered White in Belfast last month was told the same its the 17in rims holding it up fs, not getin ittill 29th March but that could change by the sound of things

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yo Chelsea,

Welcome!

What do you mean "not being delivered"?
Not that week or not ever?

If you placed an order then what're they doing trying to fob you off with whatever they happen to have in stock?!

Hold out for what you want, although lead times are often a lot longer than they seem to have quoted you.

Waiting is the norm around here I'm afraid.
But it's definitely worth it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts