Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've paired my iPod bluetooth and i have connected the usb and the music worked fine, now however when i connect my ipod usb it just keeps saying usb device detected yet won't go any further???

·
Registered
754 Posts
I think you need to choose whether to connect the ipod via the USB or via bluetooth. Connecting it through both probably confuses it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Have you selected the correct AUX (if you have Nissan Connect) ?

There are 2 AUX via the same button, one for USB and the other for Bluetooth...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Do you know if you can play films stored on the USB key. I sometimes leave my kids in the car whilst I feed my horses for 10 min and they get bored, so if I could entertain them with the screen then that would be a bonus

·
Registered
35 Posts
I like the idea of technically needing a iPad to resolve my dilemma, i'll start working on the hubby

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
12" posted this on another post
"And the films on the memory stick play well, just put it in reverse - wait for the camera on screen and then turn ignition off. Leave in reverse, handbrake on and turn ignition to position 2. (push button twice for Tekna) Select film from list and hit OK.

Will not work whilst driving............."

So thanks 12"

No need to buy anything else.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Rocks703 said:
"And the films on the memory stick play well, just put it in reverse - wait for the camera on screen and then turn ignition off. Leave in reverse, handbrake on and turn ignition to position 2. (push button twice for Tekna) Select film from list and hit OK.

So thanks 12"

Great stuff! do u know what file formats are supported?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Rocks703 said:

So thanks 12"

Saw 12" original post.Gotta be a wind up,surely ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts