Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,can anybody help me out,the IPOD connector,according to the manual is meant to be situated in the glovebox,I don`t have any connectors at all,only the USB one next to the gearstick,is that the only one fitted.The IPOD doesn`t read the music at all when connected to it.I am going on holiday tomorrow and Iwould like to use it.
I would appreciate the help.
Also the NSF drop glass window takes forever to raise and lower,has anybody else have this on their car.
Take care guys,and thanks.
I have no time to take it back to the Dealer,trying to find my bucket and spade.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
as far as I am aware the only connectors are located under the centre console(usb) I dont know of anyone with connection in glovebox
can't answer why it doesnt work as I DONT USE AN IPOD
the window will have to go back in to be checked sure it will wait until you return though I would try not to use it in case it breaks while open

·
Registered
247 Posts
From what I've heard from other people, the glovebox iPod connection is only in the US model - are you looking at a US manual?

As for the iPod connection someone who has theirs might have to help out - does using the AUX button not find it? You said, "The IPOD doesn`t read the music at all..." but I assume you mean the Car isn't reading the music from the iPod? Which model did you get?

Hope you have a great (and tuneful) holiday!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Hi
I use an iPod nano and it reads the music fine, if you have an iPhone I believe you can play music via the Bluetooth, but I have not tried that
K x

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Guys,thanks for your help,yup, I think I was looking at the US version of the handbook,the IPOD 2nd Gen. works fine but not in the car,maybe it`s me not doing something right.
As for the window,I contacted the Dealer and they said to bring the carin on my return from Holiday. Anyway thanks again Guys for your assistance.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi I have iPod touch 2nd gen and it took a while to work it out . Can connect either via USB and aux view or pair it with Nissan connect. Make sure it is connected and keep pressing aux button until you see it. It will play back but can't view tracks. Not sure if your supposed to haven't worked that out yet.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Fizzette for the good wishes ,you take care too,and thanks again Guys for all your help.
Weather forecast in Glasgow not too good,so everybody watch yourselves on the roads were ever you are.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Skotty

The Qashqai had similar problems with the windows being slow.. All it neededwas a skoosh of WD40 and itwasfine.....

Dont do it yourself though - take it back to dealer as they had to take door panel off.

That said I had a faulty motor in my Qashqai window which was replaced no questions asked.

Drive safe !!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Fee,thats a big help to know.
Watch youself driving,snow is forecast.
Take Care

1 - 10 of 10 Posts