Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

All is amazing with my new Juke so far except the odd random iPhone connection issue, I am experiencing slight problems when my phones battery power is low (below 20%).

The bluetooth symbol still appears with a connection signal strength bar, however (randomly) in this low power state, when you select a number to call using the connect system, it simply won't ring it!
Looking at the connect display, it appears that the connection is established and that the signal is ok, perhaps that's why many people haven't experienced this before.
It's only when the iPhone power is low and you try to place a call.
It is a random issue, often I have restarted the car ignition and it is ok, but has anyone else found this?

Thanks

Duncs

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
update:

it isnt power / battery level dependant, it happened today fully charged!

Really weird this one! Also how come when you go into set up / phone, how come the option to view contacts by first or last name is blanked out????

Any help on these issues would be great guys....thanx :)

Duncs

·
Registered
175 Posts
Which iPhone do you have, and what is the OS version?
I've got a 3GS with 4.1 without any issues...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My iPhone is on os 4.2, really weird, was ok for 2 weeks, then boom! Will see what it's like for a day or 2 then??

Thanx all

Duncs

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx for the replies guys, might just be an iPhone 4 issue, going to dealers shortly, seems to happen when signal strength is low (ie network)weird!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Mine "lost" the address book from my iphone 4 once for no apparent reason. All the names were there but no details and nothing happened when I selected a name. I re-syncd the address book and it seems to have been OK since then.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ginnym said:
Mine "lost" the address book from my iphone 4 once for no apparent reason. All the names were there but no details and nothing happened when I selected a name. I re-syncd the address book and it seems to have been OK since then.
Bingo! You're right! Nice one thanks. Still shouldn't happen though!

Will see how it goes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts