Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be getting my juke tekna on 24th April and was wondering if I'm able to charge my iPhone with USB whilst also being connected by Bluetooth? What I want to do is charge my phone and listen to my music and make calls at the same time, what's the best way to do it? Can I make calls and use the cars phone functions if the iPhones connected by the USB?Edited by: 5chulzy

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Yes you can, the phone will charge when connected via usb. The music will play also. Pair the phone and when you get int the car each day let the Bluetooth connect first before you plug in the USB. It will prevent having to unplug and re connect every time you receive a phone call.
Better option is to use a phone charger from the cig lighter and connect for calls via Bluetooth. And play music via a USB Stick
12inch

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As long as I can have my iPhone connected by USB and Bluetooth without loosing any functions, I'll be happy. A ford salesman told me that you couldn't have both connected at the same time on th fiesta

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I left my iPod connected all the time today and had no problems at all when I got in with the Bluetooth. But maybe it could be if using a USB stick and not iPod?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Kats said:
I left my iPod connected all the time today and had no problems at all when I got in with the Bluetooth. But maybe it could be if using a USB stick and not iPod?
Its only a problem for some if they connect phone by bluetooth AND Usb so they can play the music from the phone. iPod would be ok in Usb and phone by bluetooth.

Do try and keep up........ Less wine might help.............. or less of it on the screen.....

12inch

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Well then, I only got my car today so still new, but that told me,

I think it's easier to use separate for music then I don't have to get phone out of handbag, maybe you could try this (man bag anyone) ....

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Kats said:
Well then, I only got my car today so still new, but that told me,

I think it's easier to use separate for music then I don't have to get phone out of handbag, maybe you could try this (man bag anyone) ....
Ha Ha Ha, Love you Kats...............

You are doing it the best way...............He Keeps it in his pokets'es.................

1 - 9 of 9 Posts