Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up to today I've had no issues with my iPhone 4. Calls were working ok via Bluetooth, my USB connection has had no problems and Bluetooth audio was working fine when I didn't want to bother with my USB lead.
However today the Bluetooth audio is not working and all I'm getting is a message saying "no remote command option" or something similar to this, can't remember exactly.
The only way I can get Bluetooth audio to work again is to clear my iPhone connection and pair with the car again. This is a pain and I cannot understand why Bluetooth audio has suddenly stopped working when I start the car.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Is your iPhone software the latest? Maybe and update/restore will fix the issue.. Personally I always use the USB connection as you have control of the phone from the car audio and it charges while in use! But each to their own !!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I found that if I started to try and use the iPhone via the BT connection before it had downloaded properly then I would get this message too. Just wait a little longer before try to use the BT controls. Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts