Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i updated my iphone 4 to the latest software now i can't get it to play in the car now, bluetooth connects fine but i cannot get past a banner saying connection error, please check your connection when i try via usb cable

·
Registered
22 Posts
I did my upgrade the other day and the juke accepted it fine in fact it cleared up the conection, the music was a bit jerky previously and now plays perfect. Sorry to here about your glitch. Is it worth trying the upgrade again? Maybe it didnt go properly?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Is there a way to reset the connect system and delete the previous recognition / connection with your phone?
Also, try turning your phone "fully" on]ff then back on again before trying to connect.

SD

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi quick question, do you know if the Nissan connect can pair with more than one iPhone

My hubby and I both have them and as much as it pains me...he may want to borrow the car when I get it

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
@ MandaJuke
This has been asked before and if my memory serves me correctly, I think the answer is that it will pair with up to 4 phones, but only one at a time. that is to say the first the connect picks up, if two get in at the same time.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey Manda,

Both myself and the wife have iP4's and yes you can have both phones in the connect memory, but only one will work at a time - it will give you the option to choose which one to connect on the screen if it detects both phones (you'll need to have different phone profiles names to recognise each device) or if only one device is present will connect automatically. Its a good system, and v easy to use.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts