Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have recently upgraded from the iphone 3gs which worked perfectly in my Juke to the iphone 4. I cant seem to get it to connect, is there a known problem with this phone or can anyone suggest anything that might help.
Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Bluetooth is a bit hit and miss and all devices. As above, I would delete all the connections from the iPhone, switch off bluetooth, reboot it, and then try again.It DOES pair and works fine, so clearing everything out may help.Steve

·
Registered
35 Posts
hi, when i picked up my nearly new juke last week i could not connect either with my iphone on the 1st go.
I deleted all previous BT phones, turned BT off on the car, turned it off on the phone and reset the phone and turned the engine off. I then switched the engine on, turned BT on and started the phone, turned BT on and connected, worked 1st time and every time since. I even use it for music and the wife is the DJ, i'll have to get more music on as I don't know how much more ABBA i can take.

·
Registered
131 Posts
My iphone 4 connects perfectly…another trick with these phones if you have any blue tooth/wifi problems is to turn on airplane mode, then turn it off again.But definitely delete your old phone off the system..

·
Registered
796 Posts
dont wish to hijack this topic, but I use a BlackBerry 9800 Torch which works fine in the Qashqai. I assume it will work fine in my Juke when I get him.

However, does the Juke system support audio played over the stereo? By that I mean my music files?

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
The loan MICRA plays music files either off my iPhone (USB or AUX) or off a memory stick (USB), troublefree.

I think you will have to plug in via the AUX socket, but ask your dealer?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts