Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
It took me ages to work out on the second where the control panel had gone. I would end up crashing just trying to turn on the ac.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the iPad would be highly dangerous as you'd end up watching the screen. Plus are Jap Cars right hand drive ? You would think that some of the controls would be better on the steering wheel..

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gazza90000 said:
I think the iPad would be highly dangerous as you'd end up watching the screen. Plus are Jap Cars right hand drive ? You would think that some of the controls would be better on the steering wheel..
Just watched another video and the iPadcan havevoice control...I can't keep up with technology...

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
haha sooo awesome! so much of gadgetness :D

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Kats said:
As I've upgraded to the iPad 2, I have an iPad 1 for sale if anyone wants it for their motor.

X
how much and exactly what does it do it that I need it for

has it had much wine damage ?would you consider a swap for polo shirt mug keyring and brolly

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
so whats the deal then then how much? if not for me for othersmaybe post it up in the for sale section

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gazza90000 said:
I think the iPad would be iphone 4 casehighly dangerous as you'd end up watching the screen. Plus are Jap Cars right ipad 2 caseshand drive ? You would think that some of the controls would ipad 2 coverbe better on the steering wheel..

It took me ages to work out on the second where the control panel had gone. I would end up crashing just trying to turn on the ac.
Edited by: Kibodeaux

1 - 15 of 15 Posts