Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know what interior lights the car has? We have ordered one but didn't look. Just wondering if there are any interior lights above the back seats.

·
Registered
142 Posts
there is a post somewhere about it being dark in the back if you have the tints, I think it said there wasn't

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks simps, I did try looking through the posts but there us so many to go through

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi, there is a 3-light cluster above the interior mirror and a lamp in the boot but nothing in the rear seat area...

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
I'm pretty sure I saw an 'interior light pack' on the configurator a while back, number of things have been changed/removed since then tho! Would be interesting to see what that consisted of!

·
Registered
345 Posts
iamdabe said:
I'm pretty sure I saw an 'interior light pack' on the configurator a while back, number of things have been changed/removed since then tho! Would be interesting to see what that consisted of!
i think it are the lights which they put at your feet.

They look pretty cool but i reckon they are way to expensive.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yup
Last night I found out how dark it is in the rear, unloading luggage if you grop anything on the rear floor, its in a black hole.
Ive been working on a light for the rear and think I have found just the job. Cheked how to wire it so am waiting for parts now, shall bit the bullet and update next week.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
The "cheap and cheerful" Wilkinson's stick-on battery operated LEDs I got a few weeks' ago are quite powerful.

I have one on the side of my bedroom desk, so have been able to dump the bedside lamp (the one I always knock over when grabbing the telephone).

The plan is to pop the other LED on the back of the armrest post, at foot level, where I hope it will be unobtrusive (vaguely silver-grey) but easy to locate in the dark.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
A guy in the states has done this install, looks tidy
work out of my juke as a mobile locksmith. and i work at night alot and i hated that the lift gate didnt have a light so i insalled one.

lights off

lights on

they are powered but the hatch light in the corner so they turn on when i open the hatch

·
Registered
62 Posts
I can't believe there are no lightd in the back!

Will need to look into something after i pick the car up on Wednesday.

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
The Jukester said:
Truffle said:
I just got a silverOsram Dot-It linear light from here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290499034379&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Where to mount it? well, on the Juke's hatch there is a plastic insert just above the centre of the rear windscreen - as luck would have it, this insert is almost exactly the same size as the footprint of the dot-it.Looks great!

Got any pics of the Dot-It in place truffle?
Truffle,I had one delivered this week and that spot you have selected is the only place that realisticly it will fit. I was hoping to use the magnetic facility but you try finding anywhere inside the Juke that is metallic.Everything is plastic lol.
I assume you have used the sticky back option or the velcro pads to attach it?Edited by: Jukeofhazard

1 - 20 of 28 Posts