Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was changing my interior light with new led ones all good till I put in the last one. Then there was a crack noise now I have no interior lights at all also the boot light has stopped working as well. I checked the fuse at the passenger side where it said room light but that is ok as I changed it for a new one. Any other fuses that I need to check. The owners manual tells you nothing. Thanks
John

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I was changing my interior light with new led ones all good till I put in the last one. Then there was a crack noise now I have no interior lights at all also the boot light has stopped working as well. I checked the fuse at the passenger side where it said room light but that is ok as I changed it for a new one. Any other fuses that I need to check. The owners manual tells you nothing. Thanks
John
John
Old thread revival but I have just spent an hour and a half looking for this fuse. Its on the side of the dashboard by the passenger door under a plastic cover. Fuses inside are marked up. Hope this helps somebody.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts