Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

What's the best color for the interior?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all talk about exterior colours a lot. What about the interior?And how about combinations between the two?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I didnt vote above although I have the grey interior

Nissan have missed a trick by not offering matching consoles to exterior colour

That said I would have bought machine brown with machine brown interior
or pearl white with RED - yes I did say the R word!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
you are very right their Fee Nissan really have missed a trick by not offering the interior colour to match outside if as a cost option would have been a good idea

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Wanted red/red. Accepted an earlier white so then wanted white/red but it came in white/grey.
Agree it would have been a fab idea to haveinteriors matching the outside colour.Maybe when they give it a facelift in 3 or 4 years time.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Hi jukeofyork

Got home about an hour ago..... What a day

Took a while to get used to people looking and double looking at the car.... Also came back to my baby and caught a guy looking in the window, he was so embarresed but said it was the first he had seen in the flesh....... ( the car ****!)

Tonight the car looked amazing, it's raining, but White at night in street light (first poem I've ever written) is the dogs danglies

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I love the way people stare at the car.Probably the only time it's ever going to happen to me.No other Jukes around this area so it's great.Nice to turn heads instead of stomachs.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Had to get grey as the two reds are totally different!Edited by: brownjnr

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Black with grey interior. Thought the black with red looked very burlesque

·
Registered
28 Posts
Stormrider said:
Grey. I have the haptic blue, the red interior would have looked vile in that.
Originally wanted the red interior until we settled on Haptic Blue for the exterior. Like you said, wouldn't have been a good combination. Do you still have the red stitching on your seats though? If so does that clash with the exterior at all?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I voted for Red interior/console but i think best interior colour depends on what exterior you have. It should be contrast to have a best combination.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts