Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Just ordered my Juke Petrol 1.6 Acenta Sport (Red outside and in)
I did have a 2005 Micra which I was paying about £550 a year insurance
Now they want £1200 a year for the JUKE

Im 26 with a perfect record, can anyone suggest a good place to go for UK insurance.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Direct line for us. Every year I check all the main insurance sites use go compare & money supermarket, but Direct Line always comes out cheapest. Our previos xtrail from 2003 was the same as the amount they want for our Juke 4wd, if it ever comes! It was at least £200 more everywhere else. Obviously some companies seem cheaper for some & not for others, but its worth a quote, do it online though.

Although never accept a renewal from them, always cancel the policy & take a new one out with them, its always a lot cheaper.

Hope this helps

Edited by: sallyspud

·
Registered
93 Posts
swiftcover.com - me n mrs, clean licences, 7 yrs no claims, mid 40s, car in drive, fully comp, no voluntary excess £234 !

·
Registered
173 Posts
I changed from a Suzuki swift 1300 to a Juke Acenta 1.6 and my insurance has only gone up by £1 per month for fully comp.
I'm with Esure.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Depends how old your parents are ****, my dads 62 & it adds £10 a Month on to mine

·
Registered
69 Posts
In my 50s with L.V. £198.00 protected including my wife per year I use moneysupermarket they compare more insurers than most comparision sites

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey Pete, I know what N.I. insurance can be like, mine is going to be around £500 per year fully comp. with protected no claims. I also had a look at AxaNI.com and Directline.com which also gave results around £500. Hughes Insurance also is an option.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
What I fine strange is that the Juke 1.6 Tekna is coming out as insurance group 20? Have I missed something as I thought that is the top group? Has the standard changed?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
thats what happens when you buy a petrol turbo car
never really understood groupings I think the insurance industry does what it likes

·
Registered
283 Posts
Try Privilege, I'm 34, have no claims, but someone did hit me, no claim from me but it still puts up my insurance -
- my husband is on it and my sister, who has been hit twice! All in with everything covered was £360....try Confused.com....
And it's weird as my insurance hasn't gone up much at all even though the value of the car has, my old car - Hamilton, was a Twingo RenaultSport 133, insurance was only £15 different?!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Im with Aviva at the moment (organised through RAC Insurance) paid £332 per year. Thats having an advanced driving ticket. Im sure when it comes to renewal I might be able to get a better price!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts