Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Insurance Quotes

5K views 30 replies 24 participants last post by  Puddin 
#1 ·
My insurance is due for renewal end of Feb on my current car. Would you suggest I stay with current supplier for ease (might only need a couple of weeks??months??) until Jukey arrives.. And any recommendations on new insurer?? Thanks x

#29 ·
I used compare the market.com and Tesco compare , tesco compare gave best deal , insured with Tesco £236 full comp , only excess is for glass , this on 1.6 117bhp Tekna RED, with 9 years no claims , do have more years but most insurance companys dont respect that point. I was paying £500 on my 2.5 ltr Ranger with tesco. and that was 8 years old. T

#31 ·
I am with tesco - a 1.2 3dr corsa : due for renewal in May. Phoned today to amend car to 1.6 dig-t acenta premium - £45 + £15 admin fee. Can't really complain at that. Will be having a hunt though in May for an even better deal.
Also, if you are looking for a good deal, have a look at cash back sites. I like topcash - if you've not yet registered click on this link - http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/meowmoo and sign up : totally free and you can make great savings. As an example, you can get £70 back from aviva in addition to a really good quote. (I've saved £150'ish this year alone by clicking through to sites from topcash - better in my pocket)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.