Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been doing a bit of DiGging about on the internet looking at insurance quotes etc & came across the following page http://www.nissanjukecrossover.co.uk/nissan-juke-insurance-group/
Just thought it was odd that the 4wd teckna isnt in the highest group, isnt the 4wd the most expensive model?
On another note what sort of insurance premiums you guys & gals paying?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah right thats a good point! Hadnt thought about top speed 0-60 etc

·
Registered
443 Posts
And the 4wd has more wheels putting the power down and toque vectoring helps handling,espechaly in the wet.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Tesco Insuance, £270 fully comp including business use ona multi car discount thingy. for me and my wife. But then I am getting on in years, and I am a Civil Servant, so alledgedly a safe bet!

·
Registered
443 Posts
davethecardboardbox said:
Tesco Insuance, £270 fully comp including business use ona multi car discount thingy. for me and my wife.  But then I am getting on in years, and I am a Civil Servant, so alledgedly a safe bet!
Every little helps pmsl

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote i had of 288 isnt too bad i dont suppose then! But it was through gocompare...when you come to sign up to these things i always find the price goes up! Been with NFU 13 years & they been good, premium actually went down the 1st year i wrote 1st my 1st landrover off! I doubt they'll be so competitive for a Juke though :(

·
Registered
754 Posts
236.50 with Directline incl legal cover and protected NCD.

·
Registered
202 Posts
£208 with Tesco, including legal cover & 9 years protected NCD etc.
When I had my Skyline I was paying almost that every month!! How things change eh.

·
Registered
39 Posts
AGLImages said:
When I had my Skyline I was paying almost that every month!! How things change eh.
It must have been worth it for a Skyline! How long did you keep it for?

·
Registered
202 Posts
davethecardboardbox said:
AGLImages said:
It must have been worth it for a Skyline! How long did you keep it for?

Just over three years if I remember rightly, it was lovely until some idiot keyed it all over and smashed the nearside window

·
Registered
8 Posts
Been quoted £185 from my current insurer (Admiral Multicar) at renewal for 1.6 acenta full no claims discount protected and hubby as secondary driver.

We will see in August what the true figure will be as i paid an extra £58.00 on top if the £160 i already paid them for this yeardidnt ask if there was an admin fee included for the change and if so what it wasso am expecting it to be a little higher tbh but far better then the £295.00 AVIVA quoted me when taking out the 7 days free cover.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
emma i too am with admiral 2 points for you if you have either sport/premium did you make them aware of this. also they only give market value in the event your car is written off and not replace it for a new one as some inusrers do in the 1st 12months

·
Registered
8 Posts
yeah, just wating for the ammended papaerwork to come through so i can double check everything should be here today :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Beware the small print. I think you always need to assess what you are getting with insurance. Its OK getting the cheapest premium then finding that you are not adequately covered when you have a bump or some scrote makes off with your pride and joy, that you have a massive excess and end up with a big bill,that you don't get a replacement vehicle and are left stranded or that your hard earned no claims has gone, we have all heard the horror stories.
There seems little point spending 14-20 grand on a cracking new motor then trying to save a few quid on what could turn out to be crappy insurance cover. An insurance company is only as good as your first claim.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Totally agree phil..& nfu were brilliant when i made a claim! Paid in exactly 1month of me writing off my 1st landrover! Premiums have varied slightly over the 13years but no great amount! I pay monthly & only pay an extra £7 or something daft like that! Bit cautious with them quoting on a juke tho' as a landrover is one thing..got them to quote on an ex's astra estate & it was a silly price! Im waiting for them to call me back about the juke so i'll update when i have it!

·
Registered
166 Posts
as i've only been driving a fewyears and had an accident, ive only got 3 years no claims cant protect it til 4 years, mine is still over £700, but then i'm paying that at the moment for my 206, think it works out about £50 more expensive then i'm paying now, and that with admiral multicar, i have had quotes back of over £1500 !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts