Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Does anyone know if I wanted to exchange my radio in a 1.5 dci Acenta to a Genuine Nissan sat nav system is it just a straight plug n play swap over?

Is it just a case of remove the old plug in the new and hey presto or is extra wiring needed?

Any advice appreciated.

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had Nissan sat nav fitted today and works perfectly. Only needed an adaptor to change one of the plugs on the wiring on my Acenta from a wide flat plug to a square fat plug (very technical terms eh!!!
). The only problem the install causes is that the phone answer button on the steering wheel is now the radio volume button and the radio volume button is now the phone answer button but this doesn't bother me as I never use them anyway as I use the buttons on the head unit. Sat Nav works great I think and my supplier says when an update comes out he will send me a new card free of charge.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought off an ebay seller who also installed it. He supplied sat nav, gps antenna, and mic patch cable which you need to use your blue tooth on phone connection. All in for £330.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll see if I still have his details. He says he buys job lots what are left over on a pallett when production of that line of vehicles has finished.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi, i am doing the same and i want to fit the revesing camera too but don't know where to get one from any ideas.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hogbo hi wanted to know if you're still selling the Nissan Connect sat nav, I'd be interested, I live in Spain, which would have cost and come complete with GPS antenna through

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hogbo hi wanted to know if you're still selling the Nissan Connect sat nav, I'd be interested, I live in Spain, which would have cost and come complete with GPS antenna through

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
i bought a bonny tyler sat nav,it keeps telling me to turn around,and every no and then it falls apart,

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi hogbos can you tell me if it was a Nissan dealership that fitted your sat nav as i am having the same problems many thanks kend1

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi hogbos can you tell me if it was a Nissan dealership that fitted your sat nav as i am having the same problems many thanks kend1
Hi I am interested in changing over my Juke radio for a Juke satnav. Is this possible? Where can I buy one and whats the cost?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts