Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
New to the site and need a bit of info if possible,the wife has a 64 plate juke 1.5 diesel with 23500 miles on the clock recently on a journey it lost power and was running very rough.we pulled over and the orange and red engine light was on plus the esp light and start/stop light. Phoned the breakdown and they just recovered us to home as they said they didn’t want to start the car. Anyhow on getting home a friend plugged his obd reader in and came up p0201 which I believe is no 1 cylinder injector are these easy to replace and do they need to be coded to the car thanks in advance Bob

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all
New to the site and need a bit of info if possible,the wife has a 64 plate juke 1.5 diesel with 23500 miles on the clock recently on a journey it lost power and was running very rough.we pulled over and the orange and red engine light was on plus the esp light and start/stop light. Phoned the breakdown and they just recovered us to home as they said they didn’t want to start the car. Anyhow on getting home a friend plugged his obd reader in and came up p0201 which I believe is no 1 cylinder injector are these easy to replace and do they need to be coded to the car thanks in advance Bob
Hi I had the same problem yesterday in garage today mine was 1 and 3 was on way out £640 costing how did you get on

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be honest we parked it up for a week as we where going away and when we came back we tried it and it ran perfect and showing no faults. So put some injector cleaner through it and thought that was the end until today when it’s came back. We have 3 weeks left on a warranty so going to try that

·
Registered
8 Posts
To be honest we parked it up for a week as we where going away and when we came back we tried it and it ran perfect and showing no faults. So put some injector cleaner through it and thought that was the end until today when it’s came back. We have 3 weeks left on a warranty so going to try that
Did you get to the bottom of this issue....? any joy on a cure for the problem

1 - 4 of 4 Posts