Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cue for a song....

This weather is such a bad thing for me as I revert to my yoof! Shades on, car windows down, music blasting, singing and dancing my way home (whilst driving, I know...)

Even the arms and legs got an airing today.

The juke and the summertime, just fruity

Xx

·
Registered
40 Posts
Blimey Kats, arms AND legs??? It's gotta hit 25 plus for me to get ALL my limbs out... hehe. As for me, well, I am officially tragic and really need to act my age. Shades, window down, and Tinie Tempah REALLY loud.... *hangs head in shame*

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Kats - if you're hands are out the roof waving like a dafty???

Who or what is doing the steering?????

It was raining up here today - just typical!!!

We asked Nissan for a panoramic roof - wait until the facelift to see what they do.... A juke with a sunroof - FANTASTIC!!!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Raining, you poor thing, Fee. It's been blue skies the last 2 days here. Had to put the air con on to cool the Juke down for the first time.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hedkandi said:
Blimey Kats, arms AND legs??? It's gotta hit 25 plus for me to get ALL my limbs out... hehe. As for me, well, I am officially tragic and really need to act my age. Shades, window down, and Tinie Tempah REALLY loud.... *hangs head in shame* 
Hey, yes hang your head in shame hehe.... Luckily for me I did the fake tan thing on Monday, I love little summer dresses and any opportunity they are out and on.Although music wise at one point I was singing to heaven 17, temptation, sad I know, but loads of fun. X

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JUKEOFYORK said:
Hey, nothing sad about Temptation by H17. That's a great toon.
Surprised that's one of yours, you from the dark, black and White ages and all that, thinking more like Glen miller..... Xx

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
fake tan thing eh,, had to laugh the other week the pre school where my daughter goes one of the parents runs a taaning salon , I,m guessing she overdid it abit as I thought she had been TANGO'D
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No, JOY, don't even go there or I will get annoyed, Deks stop it or I will set Fee and L.j on you
xx

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Kats said:
JUKEOFYORK said:
Hey, nothing sad about Temptation by H17. That's a great toon.
Surprised that's one of yours, you from the dark, black and White ages and all that, thinking more like Glen miller..... Xx
Ha Ha. My fave musical era was 79 to 83, the new wave period. Great songs and great memories. Great posting to RAF Scampton in Lincs. Happy days indeed.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts