Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading the forum since I put my order in for a Juke last week. I have opted for a White Accenta with Premium pack, and I am so excited. It should be here by 15th March, but who knows as I can see that so many of you have had probs with delivery!

I am so in love with this little car. I didnt particularly enjoy the drive, but I could not resist its looks. I have never had a brand new car before which makes it all the more exciting. We have called it the marmite car as you either love it or hate it. I have yet to speak to any of my friends who actually like it!!!! They all hate the lovely little thing! Lets hope they change their minds when they see it close up.

Another bonus is that I am entitled to a partial refund on my insurance. No idea how that works because my current car is 06 Modus 1.4????!!!

I love my Juke!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
i have ordered the same for delivery on 4th march.
my insurance went down £200 so the saving will pat my gap insurance

·
Registered
32 Posts
i m in very similar to position to you, only difference is i m planning to go to the dealers this saturday to order the white acenta premium!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Same spec and colour as mine, which fingers crossed, will be with me on Saturday after a three month wait.
I know what you mean about it being Marmite. My wife hates the look outside, but loves the inside (with the gadgets). Anyway its my car so

Enjoy when it gets here.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well it appears my juke will be arriving 2 wks early!!! 1st march for me as will be arriving at dealer tomorrow. Should I go and take a peek or should I wait until the big day?

I am so excited but also nervous as have never driven a car bigger than a postage stamp!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
bean said:
Well it appears my juke will be arriving 2 wks early!!! 1st march for me as will be arriving at dealer tomorrow. Should I go and take a peek or should I wait until the big day?

I am so excited but also nervous as have never driven a car bigger than a postage stamp!
Oooo My Birthday............

·
Registered
659 Posts
It's NOT a big car. Its footprint is not much more than a Mini or a Clio.

·
Registered
41 Posts
It's easy to fall in love with Juke. I'm still waiting for mine.Hope to get the call from the Dealer soon!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
12Inchmick said:
bean said:

Err... is this you fishing for a pressie????

Or do you all want us to join in a chorus of Happy Birthday Old TImer!!!???

Cant buy a cake - not enough candles will fit on it...

Fee x

·
Registered
51 Posts
Don't worry about the size. I drove a Clio until a few weeks ago. My insurance lapsed and Nissan kindly gave us a Note to use for the interim before the Juke was ready to collect. The Noteis a decent size family car but I adjusted to it no problem (not very nice to drive, mind, but was thankfull that we weren't left car-less).

The Juke, I think, does feel a lot bigger to drive than my humble Clio but is only a fraction wider and longer. It's very deceptively largebut still only a small car when taking an objective look. The thing I'm still trying to get used to is the length of the bonnet. I keep thinking it's longer than it is but I guess this will be something that we all get used to. I've only had her a couple of days and love her to bits!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
12Inchmick said:
bean said:
Well it appears my juke will be arriving 2 wks early!!! 1st march for me as will be arriving at dealer tomorrow. Should I go and take a peek or should I wait until  the big day?

Fee x
Tough, but funny

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Kats said:
feefeeglasgow said:
12Inchmick said:
bean said:

Fee x

Tough, but funny
You all think you are sooooo funny, warped maybe, why am I not surprised

1 - 20 of 28 Posts