Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if these are any good and if they are easy to fit?
I guess because they are illuminated that there is some wiring involved?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi DinskiSorry I cannot help with the ease of fitting......I have them but had them fitted as an option before I picked the car up.....They look fantastic at night and well worth it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi David thanks for the reply, I might ask the dealer to fit them and an arm rest tomorrow when I pick up my juke.

Any chance of a pic of it illuminated?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Like I said ......They look really good and are well worth the money........

I paid around £130 and the dealer fitted them for free, also had a leather armrest fitted at the same time .......again well worth the money...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Dinski said:
Wow Nissan quoted me £260 fitted, thanks but no thanks Nissan.

I think it is fair if it was including the illuminated guard them self.

I takes about 45 minutes I guess for a mechanic and also they probl charge some extra for the little parts they replace.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah it's really not a fair price. Seeing how they told me there is usually a standard fitting price of £12 for most items.
And when u consider some people have had them fitted free, plus I've just bought a brand new car from them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi

I ordered them as an option with the car and were already fitted when I collected so I can't say how long it would take but I know the dealer ordered and fitted them , they were fitted at the dealers not at the factory............. wiring is already in place so I would think it would be a matter of snapping them in place but there again knowing some dealers it could be parts + 2 hours labour.

The pictures on the site do now do them justice...I am really pleased with how they look and had lots of compliments about them and the car.

I think they cost around £136 fitted but don't qoute me on that price.

Good Luck with whatever you choose.

Regards

David

·
Registered
43 Posts
Has anyone actually fitted these themselves to know what's involved? Krgds John

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
somehwere in the archives is a how to fit thread possibly by nissanjukebox
someone showed how they did it you will have to look for yourself I dont have the time to go and find old posts too busy moderating

·
Registered
119 Posts
I might be tempted to fit these at some point.

In the 'Z world' people open them up and replace the LEDs to change the colour:

Food for thought?

·
Registered
216 Posts
... said:
somehwere in the archives is a how to fit thread possibly by nissanjukebox
someone showed how they did it you will have to look for yourself I dont have the time to go and find old posts too busy moderating
There's a link to the instructions on page 1 of this thread, It might be me but Idon'tunderstand some of thosehieroglyphics! What does the one about the airbag mean ?!I do fancy having a go butdon'tlike removing trim, especially on a brand new car.They could do with protecting a bit more of the sill too.
Edited by: Mazza

·
Registered
119 Posts
I think it means:

1. Turn off the ignition
2. Put on the hand brake(!!!)
3. Make sure you know the radio code
4. Disconnect the earth from the battery
5. Cable tie the new leads along the old leads at 20cm intervals
6. Don't cable tie it to the airbag cables
7. When you are done drink some Champagne