Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh boy... I found this in a Japanese website and i only have one thought... I want them!!!!
Take a look and tell me what you think...

By hidetsugu21 at 2011-05-14

I send an email askin if they would ship them worldwide. I'll post here if i get an answer.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I like them only issue to watch is rear fog as I believe in Japan they dont need to have them where as in UK we do

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I thought the fig light was the red thing in the middle of the bumper close to the bottom. Not in the Rear lights?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
doh how thick am I yes MB you are right, sorry been a long day I was at work at 6 this morning

so yes please
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
me 2 would love a pair of them bad boys :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So they already answered my email and the answer was the one i was waiting, not the one i was hoping. I post the email here, and leave the thought that maybe if there's more people interested and sending emails telling our interest, they will think of shipping worldwid. The email answer:

<div id="mps1_readMsgContainer" ="ReadMsg"><div ="SandScope External" id="mps1_MsgContainer">

Dear. Hugo

I'm sorry.

I become going to sell only Japan for the moment.

But I intend to investigate possibility by having had an email this time.

The price is 32,900yen for your information.

Thank You!

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
DC-601.Inc
廣井康彦
Zip:617-0813
Address:京都府長岡京市井ノ内南内畑34-2-108
Tel: 075-585-6134
Fax: 075-585-6143
Business Hours:11:00am~20:00pm
Regular Holiday:Wednesday

E-Mail: [email protected]
Mobile: 090-5660-0261
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

·
Registered
452 Posts
That´s 299.53 Euro before shipping charges.However, they do look the bees knees!!If they are ever available, I must buy a piggy bank and start saving!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've found them first in this blog, but after all this time i've already found them in another website wich i think ships worldwide, but the seller has a minimum order of 100!!!! Unless any of you is thinking on opening an autotune shop i guess we won't be seeing this soon.

As for the price, it's not cheap but it's not that expensive either. I have another post with beautiful drl's, and as you can see just a few leds cost way more than this tail lights.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
right I have just contacted a Japanese supplier for these rear lights min order is 100 but I will come back to you all when and if I get a reply with costs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts