Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to post, I am just being impatient and want my car now! I only ordered it on monday but I am just too excited - feels a bit like christmas eve when you know you are getting an ace prezzie at the moment.

I am confident that it will be worth the wait :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Join the queue Blondie, I have 85 days to wait yet and it's killing me! Without wishing the summer away, roll on Sept 10th Edited by: Geoff_Juke

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I know the waiting bit is hard but you're in the same boat as many on this forum.
Patience, Blondie, patience. What's the harry, Debbie?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Feeling the waiting pain too!Chris

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am just hoping that my V5 arrives soon. It was still in my maiden name and i forgot about changing it when i got married but because i am part exchanging my car everything else is in my married name so needed to get it amended. Plus, i have a personalised number plate so the garage need the V5 to be able to sort that for me. I want my car now!

·
Registered
220 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
I know the waiting bit is hard but you're in the same boat as many on this forum.
I see what you did there too...

·
Registered
46 Posts
My wait is so long i havent even had a delivery date yet, they just told me its 16-20wks at mo (orderd on the 25th of may)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Frazrock said:
My wait is so long i havent even had a delivery date yet, they just told me its 16-20wks at mo (orderd on the 25th of may)
Blimey! That's a long wait.
What model, spec and colour have you ordered?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Gazza90000 said:
JUKEOFYORK said:
I see what you did there too...
You have eagle eyes, Gazza.
you are one bad boy joy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts