Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard from the lease company and they said Bo is/will be at Holdcroft today!!!!!! Screw Monday/Tues - I'll come and get it!!!!! Are there a million Holdcrofts??? Imagine if it IS with John, hahahaha!!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's official, I LOVE JOhn!!! He's pulling out the stops for me and I'm BEYOND excited!!!! xxxx

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
****!!!! Rofl!
Well it turns out Bo is still on the transporter somewhere on the M1....
JOhn's been a star but it's not looking likely I'll get my grubby little hands on it until at least Monday. TYPICAL!!! Two transporters already at Holdcroft full of DIG-T's, but mine is on the last bloody one. MEH.
Patience is a virtue I do not possess!!!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
its a great feeling !Walking to your new shiny Juke with keys in Hand, for the first touch of your new baby.
Have fun !

·
Registered
123 Posts
Post some pics of your new baby when you bring it home

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dude where's my car?????? My transporter may well have inadvertently driven thought the twilight zone somewhere near Sheffield, it seems!!!! Where can it have gone since Thursday?!?!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
*through*

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's just rubbing it in!!! It aint mine!!!! Poor JOhn is busting a gut to find it, but since being put on a transporter on Thurs it hasn't materialised anywhere yet. I am in meltdown!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's been a nightmare Mac, the transporter has been MIA for a week!!!! Turns out the driver had an accident and had to go to A&E.... he's ok but the lorry went back to a compound somewhere and no-one knew where!! Anyway I've been losing the will to live, but JOhn at Holdcrofts is my hero and has spent his days trying to track it down. It turned up at his place today... Fingers crossed I can finally get my baby for the weekend!!! Honestly, you couldn't make it up

1 - 20 of 23 Posts