Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, im new to this, so if anybody would like to know anything about the juke just let me know as i work at the factory, I have owned a Juke Tekna DIGT 190 since dec 2010 and had no probs what so ever apart from the dealer begging me to buy it back.

Hope to be of help to fellow jukeies!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
jukemeister said:
Hi there, im new to this, so if anybody would like to know anything about the juke just let me know as i work at the factory, I have owned a Juke Tekna DIGT 190 since dec 2010 and had no probs what so ever apart from the dealer begging me to buy it back.

Hope to be of help to fellow jukeies!!!!!!
what about the short carpets

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dont have short carpets on mine you must have a friday car, i watched mine bein built!!!!! and got a big discount!!!! like you have in your carpets lol!!!!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Hi Jukemeister,
We've had a few of your fellow workers on here in the past but they've all fallen by the wayside.
Hope we get better mileage from you.
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome, and thank you for delivering Hiro into my world!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
ddfred said:
Welcome, and thank you for delivering Hiro into my world!
i think hiro will have come from japan,awd,all come from the land of the rising sun,[not much sun in sunderland]only in the name,

·
Registered
283 Posts
Ahhh that explains his Pokemon addiction, and his rather kamikaze driving!

·
Registered
452 Posts
ddfred, tell me, did your Juke have the rear hatch privacy (tonneau)panel fitted when you got the car?Mine was not there but they are going to fit one for me. I was told all European style Juke had the panel??Mine has a spare wheel also. I think it is a space saver.

·
Registered
283 Posts
If that's the shelf thing, then we made them fit it before I signed the paperwork! And yep I have the spare space saver wheel, although I would still only ever call the little Nissan/aa man out to change it! Lol ;o)

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
My parcel shelf was already fitted. Mind you, it's now in the garage as I broke one of the plastic screws trying to put it back in. They're a pain in the backside to attach. Nissan could have come up with something better than that.

·
Registered
912 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
My parcel shelf was already fitted. Mind you, it's now in the garage as I broke one of the plastic screws trying to put it back in. They're a pain in the backside to attach. Nissan could have come up with something better than that.
Ive been told they are a pain to refit, if you remove it. I think I will just leave mine attached. Trouble is, I can't put my nodding Churchill Dog on it, as it fold up when you open the boot.

Only joking, who needs a nodding dog!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
I agree mine broke recently due to someone else fiddling with it
so even more annoying

·
Registered
1 Posts
anybody found an alternative source of rear hatch privacy (tonneau) panel plastic screws? ,they are according to my local dealers spares assistant always breaking ,nissan want £11.13 each for something probably costing 20 pence to produce, took it up with nissan customer service not able to justify price or help with price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts