Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,I received my Juke this evening,and after a quick look around the car and a nice test drive around Glasgow,your right Fee,the weather was terrible,but Jukey performed very well,dodging the potholes and the large puddles with great ease.Probably worn out the wiper blades though with all that rain.Very quiet performer,so overall,very pleased with performance.
I didn`t know I had so many neighbours, coming over to see the new arrival,felt quite good.
Only a silly complaint about the car is the lack of illumination in the glovebox(struggled to find my sweets) and electric window switches,especially at night.If that is the only one(at the moment) I will be delighted
Thanks again Guys for your good wishes,safe driving with your own cars.
Tomorrow is another day,and it can`t come quick enough.

·
Registered
37 Posts
You will have to get used to all the attention,it hasn't stoppedfor meafter 4 months. Lack of lighting is a big complaint at first... but funnily enough don't notice it now, just so love my Juke! Enjoy your new toy and hope the sun shines tomorrow !

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats Skotty1 the vision from behind the wheel is great for spotting the many potholes across the city.

Agree with you with the window controls, thats my only problem after a week of driving.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Welcome and Enjoy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts