Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....and I like it!Thanks to all at Vospers, I collected my Juke at 11:30.After a veryeffecient handover, we took a swift ride to Yelverton, then back across the moors to our favourite pub for lunch.I'm extremely impressed with the ride quality, handling and general fit and finish.I'm even MORE impressed with the engine. It's willing, punchy at low revs, smooth and quiet. Sure it's no ball of fire, but it's definitely adequatePairing my Blackberry took seconds and copied my phonebook accurately.Indicated 50 MPG on a mix of roads from back-country scratching to the A38 at 70 testing the cruise control.A very impressive and happy start.Chris

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fingers crossed for you coupe!Pairing was really easy and I have the basic audio, so should be even easier for you.The blackberry sub-menus seem to give a lot of extra options for what you want to allow/avoid etc.Chris

·
Registered
540 Posts
bbm?
CC the thing I liked about the Bluetooth side of things is that it picks up on the music folder on the fone too. Yippee, I have an option for 5.1 surround sound out on my Samsung Galaxy S and it makes a difference to the sound. Haven't had a chance to fully test it out yet because my wife is away with the car today but, when I do I think I'll write a book on my findings...

Just a shame the car road noise is a bit loud. Listening to quiet passages in classical music is a non-starter

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't use it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts