Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at last i have the whitish greyish juke whit is a great colour till it gets covered in slush lol not had much time to test drive it in this weather hoping it will thaw out soon so i can have some fun.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
ian said:
at last i have the whitish greyish juke whit is a great colour till it gets covered in slush lol not had much time to test drive it in this weather hoping it will thaw out soon so i can have some fun.
just proves the point can't even bring yourself to say what shade of primer you have

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
congrats on getting the car you'll soon experience the wonder that is JUKE, shame about paint though

·
Registered
873 Posts
deks36 said:
ian said:
just proves the point can't even bring yourself to say what shade of primer you have
I don't think you are in any position to criticise anyone's English, deks!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
whose criticising it was a joke. lighten up you need to get a sense of humour
also there is nothing wrong with my english just my punctuation and my in abilty to type as i talk.

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Gaunygeezabrek!!!!

For those who do not speak Glaswegian - that means "please give us a break from all this grammatically correct malarkey".....

I still think White is best and I am very glad for those of you who have had the insight and great taste to purchase a car of such beauty....

Need a break after all that...............Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts