Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep after ordering my Juke on the 6th October and given an expectant date of the 7th December, i went along today and picked up my car. My other car Gof Gti went back this morning and i'm now the proud owner of the Juke, private plate fitted and my winter tyres fitted by the dealer.
Can't praise Steven at SG Petch in Durham enough, anyone thinking of ordering one in the Durham area should deffo speak to the people at SG Petch's if your thinking of getting one.
Anyway now the driving bit, Eco mode is very Eco haha, like the look and still getting to grips with all the toys on the car, camera feels strange but i will use it, loving the bluetooth never had that before, granted the gearbox does feel a bit notchy but i actually like the positive feel it gives when going through the gears...
Pics tomorrow, now i want to try these winter tyres out, maybe a drive up to Scotland is in order haha.....

Edited by: theguru

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and i drained most of the wash bottle and re-charged it with screen wash just in case.....

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Deanno1dad said:
bet theres a big difference from the Golf GTI..leaving the boy racer days behind then?
Yeah that and the fact it was the worst car i've ever had, don't need the speed out in the sticks, need something a bit more robust to be honest.
Neighbours just had a look at it and loves it, now to read all the info on it....

·
Registered
120 Posts
If only I had mine too!

Had delays previously, then was called &told myorder had been brought forward from 14th Dec to 10th Dec, then yesterday toldit was now the9th Dec, now i'm being told that they can't provide me with a reg no due to 'system problems' so they will call me again on Sat with the reg no so I can get it insured, and pick up next week - oh and the Nissan 7 days free insurance isn't availableaccording to them. Arrgggghh. I thought i'd be a new proud Juke ownerby the end of the week

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mr Whiskins I was meant to pick mine up today, but i hasn't turned up yet. Hopefully tomorrow.Have been given reg number and have just been on the phone arranging the seven free day insurance so they can get it taxed. So the insurance is definately available.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
MrWhiskins said:
If only I had mine too!

Had delays previously, then was called &told myorder had been brought forward from 14th Dec to 10th Dec, then yesterday toldit was now the9th Dec, now i'm being told that they can't provide me with a reg no due to 'system problems' so they will call me again on Sat with the reg no so I can get it insured, and pick up next week - oh and the Nissan 7 days free insurance isn't availableaccording to them. Arrgggghh. I thought i'd be a new proud Juke ownerby the end of the week
something doesn't sound right dealer has a list of reg no's if car is their or due they allocate one of their allotment to it and 7 day insurance is available all you have to do is go thru the quote process to qualify

·
Registered
754 Posts
MrWhiskins said:
If only I had mine too!

Sounds wrong on both counts. Reg numbers are issued to dealers in batches on request. It would be a very poor dealership who delayed an order because they had run out of numbers.
7 day insurance is a freebie from Aviva, doesn't cost the dealer a penny, so I don't see why that isn't available to you.
Something smells fishy.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just emailed Nissan CS to double check the free ins is stillavailable, then i'll be on the phone to the salesmanfind out what is going on.....you are right SilverDuke, something does smell fishy!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Wouldn't hold your breath getting a reply from CS. I emailed them more than a week ago and didn't even get an acknowledgement.
I'm sure everything will work out for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts