Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
I was thinking of getting one...but I'd have to go with his name...did see one number plate on there for £65k!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I was considering KB11KSB (my initials) available for just over £200.But i'll be changing the car in 3 years, hopefully for a Juke 2.0 (im on PCP) and if i was to buy a personalised plate and want to take it with me, and I'm not going to put a 11 plate on a new car!

·
Registered
316 Posts
That's why mine's called Pogo. Looked at possible plates. Didn't want anything too obvious. Wanted a plate which would suggest a name, but still look like a regular plate. PO60 just came out of the screen while browsing. Could've had PO60 POO for the same money, but thought that was probably pushing me luck!

·
Registered
189 Posts
my regristration, enquired on dvla and within 2 hours of having a look the greedy bast***s had put 3 hundred on me price, but as a treat for me 50th birthday the rest is history

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have one for mine ends in JUK....I found the best one to be in Luton as its was a £150 cheaper then buying direct from the DVLA

·
Registered
329 Posts
N15 SAN is owned by Nissan!

Ive seen it on press cars over the years. I can remember it being on a privately owned Nissan Micra in the late 90's. (somewhere in Lincolnshire as I recall) Bet whoever had it sold it on for much much profit!

I went for a private plate with the wife and mine initials on it. (C7 AST) As I change my cars so often, I didnt want to waste my money on a car specific number!

AndyEdited by: andytran

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I HAVE 2 S66HUD which is year I was born my first intial and first 3 letters of surname dvla £250
then i got 0f60wee for the juke which was £400 both were total price inc transfer and VAT

1 - 20 of 25 Posts