Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after the original delivery being delayed until the beginning of may, then being brought forward slightly to the 28th April (which its been saying for the last 6 weeks or more) I've had a message left on my phone from the lady at NCS saying delivery is now showing for the 17th MAY, I just want to cry

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
At least you will have it in time to join us on our gathering at the HERITAGE MOTOR CENTRE, GAYDON on the 29th MAY 2011

·
Registered
272 Posts
withoutwax asked if its because of the CVT issues ....well here is part of the email I received the other day from the Directors Office at Nissan:"In an effort to supply the CVT specification JUKE for existing orders, Nissan has put in place a moratorium in respect of further production of this model, and this will remain in place until we have supplied the vehicles which are subject to this delay.We will continue to explore options to solve the situation and will strive to supply your vehicle as quickly as possible."I ordered mine on 14th October and got a delivery date of 28th April ?????? I feel for you jenkins</font>

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys, i know its going to be worth the wait,dont know if its the cvt issues or not seems strange that 2 weeks ago the date was 28th now its moved to 17th may, i asked the lady at NCS why the extra delay shes going to look into it and get back to me, oh well suppose i best start enjoying the micra which i've named bluey, as its electric blue and i feel blue that its not my juke im driving round in

·
Registered
605 Posts
jenkins said:
thanks guys, i know its going to be worth the wait,dont know if its the cvt issues or not seems strange that 2 weeks ago the date was 28th now its moved to 17th may, i asked the lady at NCS why the extra delay shes going to look into it and get back to me, oh well suppose i best start enjoying the micra which i've named bluey, as its electric blue and i feel blue that its not my juke im driving round in
Sorry to hear your news - I am too driving around in an electric blue Micra so know exactly how it feels.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Lady juke said:
flynn said:
Sorry to hear your news - I am too driving around in an electric blue Licra so know exactly how it feels.

Thanks for the fashion update

Lj
I haven't seen a picture posted yet??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, i have ordered a 4x2 CVT Tekna Premium 1.6 on early November 2010, and the estimated date to delivery will be also May... i also want to cry, because nobody gives a explanation of this delays... i know the CVT suplly has suffer "some" (cof, cof...)delays, but c´mon... will i wait 1 YEAR to have a new car?!

Jenkins, this is just a post to you, just to know that are more Juke buyers very, very sad

Sorry for my not so good english...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi sam, i know what you mean, i think thats the most frustrating part the fact that i dont seem to be getting any explanations, i still havent officially been told the original delay was due to cvt issues, its only reading this forum thats kept me upto date.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
It really isnt good enough though despite the excuses. With the greatest respect for all thats happening in Japan just now - CVTS having been having issues from day one and things appear to be getting worse not better......

If its any consolation the Qashqai club are also having the same issues - its not just you guys but I know thats no consolation.

Nissan should be concentrating all their efforts in fulfilling CVT and AWD orders as a priority

As I have said before, its a run of the mill car - not a Lamborghini you are all wanting
- a years wait is just ridiculous if that is whats to happen
Good Luck to you all - it must be terrible to wait so long with no end in sight.......

Fee x

1 - 17 of 17 Posts