Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Gorgeous Juke for 2 days now and I just can't stop smiling, it's great, I can't find any fault with it, I love it!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congrats, Donna!

(..Had my Juke for one more day, and I'm finding excuse after excuse to go for a drive
)

Hope you thoroughly enjoy your new car

·
Registered
283 Posts
Congrats to you both - had Hiro for 7 months and I still smile, especially when you spot another Juke! Enjoy...

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's the beauty of getting a car like the Juke. The fact that everytime you see it, it puts a smile on your face. That's exactly how I've been with my PT Cruiser, and how I hope to be when my Juke comes.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I always think it's a major indication that when you park your car and start to walk away, you just have to look over your shoulder for one last admiring look.

If you do that, it either means you are very pleased with & proud of your car .....or you have real difficulty facing up to where you're going!!

(...me ....I'm chuffed to bits with my car and can't walk away without one last look!!

Dom

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not only do I look over my shoulder when walking away I speak to mine and tell him I won't be long! Then when I'm back I say see I told you I wouldn't be long.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
DonnaB said:
Not only do I look over my shoulder when walking away I speak to mine and tell him I won't be long!  Then when I'm back I say see I told you I wouldn't be long. 
time to start worrying when it answers you back,donna

·
Registered
912 Posts
Is it catching Donna, I could be talking to mine on Sat.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's very contagious Geoff_Juke!!! You're going to love it and won't be able to sleep tonight I'm sure.

DonnaB

XX

·
Registered
912 Posts
I have been having sleepless nights for the past three months, since we ordered it.
The doctor has diagnosed the problem asJukamania andthere is no known cure for it at the moment, but he has assured me that itcould get worse as time goes on.

He has advised me to throw away the Juke Brochure,
or at least stop looking through it, as this will cause hot flushes, but will definately ease the pain.

He said once you get your Juke,the symptonscould get worse as this could lead to a more seriouscondition known as, Jukesmilelitis.
Noticible bylarge smiles at first, leading to big grins all over your face.

This will gradually become worse before you reach thethird stage of the disease, which will definatelymake you want to sitin the Jukefor hours on end, playing with all the buttons, until you get familiar with them all.Once youare happywith how the Juke ticks, you might start to feel much better. But if you get the feeling that you want talkto it as well, then you will definately have to go into hospital for an operation.

Hopefully, if you keep taking these tablets I am going to prescribefor you. You will eventually be on the road to recovery.
This could take up to three months or more, but if youcan't stoptalking to your Juke, then there is nothing more I can do for you and you will just have to live with it for the rest of your ownership of this car.

Either sucumb to it's charms or get rid of it, that's the only known cure.

·
Registered
283 Posts
lol -

My name is Jo and I have Jukesmilelitis...

·
Registered
912 Posts
DonnaB said:

My name is Donna and I'm a Jukeaholic!!!!
Oh that's even worse, you need you lay of the bottle!

The rest of you, I told you it was catching, it could get even worse if you don't make an appointment with your doctor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts