Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The days and nights are so longgggggggggggggg!!! A week to go before I (hopefully) collect my baby Bo, and I can safely say the pool car 1 series Beemer is utter misery to drive. What's with the steering?!?! Twichin-ell!!! Sluggish, with crap indicators that either blink once or stay on for eternity. Will NEVER understand the fascination with BMW's - maybe the obnoxious driving style of many (not ALL) Beemer drivers is because they are so angry with their cars.

Sorry for the rant, it must be the frustration of the wait. I'm normally so amiable!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I quite enjoyed the rant...once you have taken delivery, you should come to the meet in Gaydon in May...not too far from you!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hedkandi said:
The days and nights are so longgggggggggggggg!!! A week to go before I (hopefully) collect my baby Bo, and I can safely say the pool car 1 series Beemer is utter misery to drive. What's with the steering?!?! Twichin-ell!!! Sluggish, with crap indicators that either blink once or stay on for eternity. Will NEVER understand the fascination with BMW's
- maybe the obnoxious driving style of many (not ALL) Beemer drivers is because they are so angry with their cars.

Sorry for the rant, it must be the frustration of the wait. I'm normally so amiable!
Well said!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ROFL JOY!!!! How did you find me at the seaside????
Pent up frustration indeed ****!

Kats you're right, the timing is great, with trips to Kent and Fife before April is out, fun awaits!!!

I put my "Happy" playlist on my ipod this morning in the vain hope of a pleasant journey. No good - I forgot to mention the stereo is cack too. And *breathe*....
xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts