Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics of our Juke, Black Tekna spec.

02/10/2010

03/10/2010

05/10/2010

10/10/2010

17/10/2010

[09/04/2010]

Edited by: iamdabe

·
Registered
367 Posts
lovely pics. Is that your daughter is so she's looks so mischeivous

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awww thanks all! Glad you like them ;) I'm trying to find all my photog gear so I can go out to the New Forest and do a proper shoot with the Juke will probably be a couple of weeks though!

The cloudy one & club house ones are my fav pics so far, none are (IMHO) desktop worthy yet tho, need to get the black wheels + spoiler first!

Alicat, yes thats my 5yr old daughter smiling in the back. She's pretty well behaved tbh, but as with any little one they can be mischievous at times ;) She was super excited too about picking up the car but I think thats due to my wife's excitement rubbing off on her!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Glad that the new arrival made it safely, she does look good so you must be pleased. We went down to the sea side Saturday via the New Forest. Even the horses were having a good old nose at us so we must have been the first down there. Came back via motorway but still not seen any other Jukes out there. Actually not sure what I'll do when I do finally see another one. Happy driving.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2wink said:
Glad that the new arrival made it safely, she does look good so you must be pleased. We went down to the sea side Saturday via the New Forest. Even the horses were having a good old nose at us so we must have been the first down there. Came back via motorway but still not seen any other Jukes out there. Actually not sure what I'll do when I do finally see another one. Happy driving.
Sea Side... New Forest, that could only mean you went to Boscombe then
:) Not sure I'd take the brand new car to the Sea Side... get sand
everywhere which is a bugger to clean out!

Where about's in Hampshire are you 2wink? We're in Southampton so if you're around that way and see a black Juke it's probably either me or my wife driving, give us a wave/flash! ;)

We've not seen another Juke yet around here either, other than the one at the dealership + billboards ;)

Have you any pics of yours up yet 2wink?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Strict instructions to change shoes before getting back in the car again and no ice creams. We are in Winchester and as my husband insists on driving my juke at the weekends I will be the one waving! Things may change when he gets his own Juke in a few weeks.

May see you around!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol, with vacuum sealed bags for the sandy shoes I hope too! :)

We were driving past junction 9 of the M3 at around 5.30pm on Saturday ;) We had a few people stop and stare going along the motorway, just as long as they don't drive dangerously I don't mind, it's quite novel! kinda feels like driving around an advert! ;)

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks fee! she's sweet when she wants to be. everybody thinks she's an angle, but when she's moody my god! guess that's a woman thing tho!

New pic of the interior added! It's an interior panoramic shot and I didn't quite line it up right so half the wheel is missing :) Give's you an idea of what it's like sitting at the wheel of a Juke.

Skewed Interior by i am dabe, on Flickr
Edited by: iamdabe

·
Registered
231 Posts
Very Nice pics
The black looks great doesnt it

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
@mez, Maybe, ours is just the normal 1.6, I think the aluminium pedals might be on the 1.6 DIG-T. If you take a look at NissanJukeBox's pedals, he has the nice aluminium set.

And thanks John ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Cheers Iamdabe! Thanks for getting all these pictures!i dont think i can get anymore excited! and mine is the exact same as yours!
cheers dude!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts