Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Lovely pics KATS,, even if I say so myself.... looks quite moody (and RED)

Love your bling.... Good on ya

Fee x

By the way - who is that with their arms outstretched in the pic?? Were they doing Tai- Chi or something???Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
feefeeglasgow said:
By the way - who is that with their arms outstretched in the pic?? Were they doing Tai- Chi or something???
How bizarre, I never noticed anyone around, must be a ghost....weird

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm liking the silver blingy bits.
Try using something around the 640 - 800px mark when resizing images for the forum and you should avoid the scroll bar.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Kats, Nice pictures of the car and is that Pensarn Beach North Wales? If so have been on there many a time eating fish and chips from a rather good chippy down the road and had waves splashing over the car on wet and windy days. Bet you had a good drive down the A55 being out of season and trying the new car out.
Only had mine 5 weeks now and apart from driving the car back from Holdcrofts in Stoke don't seem to have been any further than Stockport and Sale although went to Alty today as we only live 3 or 4 miles from you I imagine.
Cheers for now ....like the lips.
Jukeda.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jukeda said:
Hi Kats,Nice pictures of the car and is that Pensarn Beach North Wales? If so have been on there many a time eating fish and chips from a rather good chippy down the road and had waves splashing over the car on wet and windy days. Bet you had a good drive down the A55 being out of season and trying the new car out.
Only had mine 5 weeks now and apart from driving the car back from Holdcrofts in Stoke don't seem to have been any further than Stockport and Sale although went to Alty today as we only live 3 or 4 miles from you I imagine.
Cheers for now ....like the lips.
Jukeda.
Well spotted,it is Pensarn beach and the drive was clear, probably got a speeding ticket on it's way to me now as well, but it was worth it. X

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Sorry Kats but my iPad changed the word and I thought it would start a few posts, especially if you change the F on you plate to an E

Lj xxx

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I could not remember my plate, had to have a look, nearly spilt my wine laughing. Quite like it tho,

Might get the marker pen out.......thanks LJ xxxxx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts