Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Technically I'm not the owner , the other half is, I just get the joy ofsubsidising it lol! She went for a pearl white 1.6 DiG-T Tekna .
By all accounts should be here end of Sept.

Mind you got a fright to see it's a group 20 for a 1.6t!! Has anybody had any joy getting a quote yet?

Cheers

Kenny

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome Kenny

That would be a new group 20 out of 50 so it shouldn't be as frightening as you think. My insurer only wanted £30 extra and that's going from a (new) group 14. (Of course it also depends on age, experience, no claims, etc. and not just the vehicle.)
Somehow I think you'll be very lucky to get a pearl white Juke by the end of September. That colour is reserved for the all-wheel drive models only — and they're being made in Japan with probably a December delivery (judging by others on this forum).

Apologies if I'm wrong but it's more likely you're getting the basic white one (same as me), although my dealer has advised me of delivery sometime in October?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Agreed -

Everything Ive heard is that unless you go for a standard 1.6, you wont get delivery anytime before October.
even then, it seems the majority of October deliveries are due to be diesels.....

Andy

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
THeres a thread on the forum for INSURANCE somewhere Kenny - if you use the search funtion - you will find it

Wont be long till your other half gets the car......

Fee

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi folks , thanks for the replies. It's def the pearl white as at sale guy didn't give the option of a solid white. I was in today chasing the insurance querie and as stated they said it's a new group 20 ( should have read my replies first lol ), the sales guy actually said the lead time for the diesels was longer. Get the feeling delaers are sending out conflicting info as we were initially told October butnot tobe suprised if it was actually the middle/end of Sept . Wishful thinking perhaps.

Yeah I had a read at thethread on insurance, took the edge of it slightly!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Humble pie a very pissed off wife lol!

Problem being the sales guy thinks he hasordered a pearl white, so heading in tomorrow to have a chat make sure everything else is right, plus it's at the garage to test drive tomorrow.

The best bit is the wife was pissed off then said .. " I don't even know what pearl white is , I just though it was a gloss shiny white" So not the end of the world. Worst of it is, the sale chap pushed the pearl white on the day as we didn't even know it was an option ( which as said, it isn't for our varient). Not the end of the world though.

He also said deliv date of OCT 10th but to re-check on the 7th of Sept as the due date as being pulled forward and pushed back several times.

Guys , thanks for the heads up or could have been a bigger drama on the day of collection.

·
Registered
129 Posts
No probs. Hope it all goes okay. Also, make sure he hasn't charged you the £400 extra for the pearl white. The basic gloss white is not classed as an optional extra — so you shouldn't be paying anything on top for the paint.
I had to ring my dealer back after ordering mine because I noticed they'd left the interior trim (i.e. centre console) colour blank on my order form! There's no way I'm waiting all this time only to find when I eventually collect it that there's red trim inside when I wanted the grey...
Sometimes it pays to double-check these things.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers Chris.

TBH my input has been minimal , going to get all the details and check them tomorrow whilst in. Never know maybe push for a goodwill fitting and paintingof the spoiler that has become available, for my pain and suffering! ( also known as " The Wife" )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts