Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joining the red club

Lots of people can't believe I'm swapping an 18 month old BMW 120D Msport Coupe to get a Nissan Juke.Soon as I spotted one I just had to have itIt had to be red as my current car is white and blacks are nice for about 10 minutes after cleaningCounting the days

Edited by: Juke_Junky

·
Registered
316 Posts
Howdie Juke_Junky,

Not so hard to believe really.
If a car's got it then it's got it . . . . . . . and if you can then you gotta have it.

Anticipation is half the fun (not really, getting it is all the fun)
Hang in there - at least you'll have for the good weather.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I agree if you see it and want it get it! We were like when we saw a the juke in the showroom back in november had a 14 month old fiesta (bit different to your bmw) but didn't have the wow factor,although a lovely car to drive. Lost quite abit of money on it but decided to bite the bulllet and ordered one and haven't looked back we love it to pieces and hopefully you will to.

·
Registered
135 Posts
We went in october 2010 for a testride wiht the "Dacia Duster" and that was "So not us" so went to other dealers and when arriving at the nissan dealer I saw the Juke on a higher statue displayed outside and it really made me turn my head and it was love at first sight. within 2 weeks we ordered the Juke and since 03 janaury I am proud to be drivin my black Monster Juke

1 - 9 of 9 Posts