Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered Acenta premium on the 14 October and was told December 21 delivery paid the deposit and left. I havent heard from the dealer since, which I'm not suprised at. Should I be phoning them weekly/monthly, squeeky wheel and all that, or leave it much closer to the delivery time ?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Having had a similar experience with my dealer, I would have insisted on regular updates at the time of the sale.
After a string of delays I ended up complaining to Nissan Customer Service about the lack of communication and now they've offered to ring me directly every week with delivery updates. I assume the only call I'll get from the dealer is when the car actually arrives. (Which is pretty shoddy service, considering the amount of money I'm spending with them.)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks..I'll be on the phone to them on Monday..Hi just to check everything is ok with my order type of call

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just phoned them now to be told that its showing now as delivery December 14 its come forward a week

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok thats fine... i'll just think posative and think it could come forward even more
At the end of the day so long as I get it before Christmas i'll be a happy bunny

·
Registered
113 Posts
My dealer rings me every week, even though there is no change to the date. But I have called Nissan CS and now they are going to call me weekly too. Lets see if they both give me the same information!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts