Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys Paul here, i am in the process of placing my order for Tekna 4wd in White (sorry Reds) and my dealer has a price match gauruntee.

Did anyone get any discount or special deals out there?

Regards

Paul

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Welcome, Paul.

My Dealer was already somewhat embarrassed by having failed to produce a car for me to test drive several weeks' earlier (they got me a manual when I had told them (several times) that I have an automatic license, and want to test drive the Tekna AWD). I'm in the fortunate position of having 6 Dealers within easy distance, so they knew they had serious competition if they wouldn't play ball with me.

I went along to the Dealer armed with a variety of published prices and an IPhone set to search for more (should they choose to argue with me
). Based on this, they made me an offer. Based on their offer, I made them a counter offer. Guess who caved in?

And the short story is:

Tekna AWD top spec with Protection Pack and DiamondBrite Coating - £19,495. Bought from Nissan Coop so about £400 in divi on that, so effectively £19,095.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Acrorat, just called COOPand they already offering at £19,700 so the bidding war for my order has begun.How is your car going?

Has anyone used Autoebid? You have to pay them £305 upfront but they say they can get a deal for a minimum of £18,415 and potentially cheaper.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I bought my car via car-finance.net and got £1800 off the list price of my nissan. Only downside is they used westway nissan in Birmingham who gave appalling customer service!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola Paulmoz10

Placed an order for White Tekna in October and traded in a Merc.

Dealer played with the figures and in the end got what I wanted for my trade in - plus car mats, private plate exchange and no VAT increase.

THey gave me 17th Jan as delivery and it arrived on the 19th Jan.

I did play three dealers against each other

LJ

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Paulmoz

Yes I used Autoebid and saved about £1600. I placed order in October and received my car at the beginning of December. Their fee was £250 then-have they put their prices up?

I have written about my experience on this forum previously, in response to someone else enquiring ( not quite sure how you go about finding it though!). In a nutshell, I would definitely buy a new car using their service again - although it seems a lot of people are wary of buying a car this way. Just do your research and make sure you understand the process, and it really is quite straightforward. The same warranties etc apply as if you'd bought off a dealer.

Hope this helps and good luck.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I got quoted17650.00 from Car-Finance.net for a 4WD - but I decided on DiG-T Manual from A dealer who could get me Haptic blue in March and the £250 service offer car-finance.net couldn't get the service deal and although the car was more from dealers the finance was lower so I pay less overall.

·
Registered
118 Posts
paulmoz10 said:
Just got a quote for £18,748 so the bidding war is working
Hey Paul is that the on the road price? It's down in the brochure/online as £19,945 so if it is your getting a saving of £1,197. Not a bad saving at all & I'm guessing this is as the spec & colour you want it?

I didn't think they'd give you much of a deal as the juke is in such demand & waiting times etc.

I'm looking to place an order for an AWD in the next week or 2, possibly pearl white, & hopefully no p/x
I'd more or less made my mind up that I'd be paying full whack...so it's interesting to see your offer!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey guys. Just an update for you I now have a Nissan dealer quote on a White tekna 4wd dig t cvt with red interior for......... £18,730 with 3 years Free service and Rac thrown in. All with low 5.9 apr

If you want info on how drop me a reply.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi paulmoz10
We are just in the process of talking to a dealer about the exact same model and colour.
Which dealer gave you that deal?

Cheers
eyupsharpy
Edited by: eyupsharpy

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi eyupsharpy

I emailed all the dealers I could find on the Internet.

The reason I emailed everyone even the other end of the country is that like most dealers my local one has a price match guarantee. I have been for my test drive at my dealer and once my mind was made up I then started shopping around.

The current best quote is with Darran Foot at Smiths Nissan in Peterborough. At the weekend I am taking the quote into my local dealer who will have to match it.

All delivery dates I have had are June/July but some dealers seem to know more than others.

If you want more details let me know

Paul

·
Registered
41 Posts
For reference Tekna 4wd dig t cvt is about £17,135 with the Nissan employee discount.
£18,730 is a good good deal bearing in mind that anyone who qualifies for the NED gets noservicing offers or low apr and the dealershammeranyP/X until your eyes pop out.

I dont work for nissan

1 - 20 of 68 Posts