Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I've had my juke for 5wks now and I just wondering how many miles should be shown on the dash because everytime I fill it to the brim it always states 300 miles is this normal
My maths so I currently do 46/47 mpg
The juke is a 10 gallon tank
So therefore my reading should be give or take 460 miles and here's where the issue is
50 miles left in the tank I paid £40 to fill it @1.25 per litre so who in there right mind pays £40 for 250 miles of fuel please help cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
I get 250 miles out of a full tank, never had anymore, the computer always says 30.7 mpg but realistically it's doing 25, nissan have said there is nothing wrong at all but I can never get higher mpg or any more mike's from the full tank. Still arguing with nissan as everyone I speak to including sales advisors and service desk staff say I should get more!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’ve got a 2012 June 1.6 petrol and get around 380-400 miles out of a tank, this is mainly windey country roads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all I've had my juke for 5wks now and I just wondering how many miles should be shown on the dash because everytime I fill it to the brim it always states 300 miles is this normal
My maths so I currently do 46/47 mpg
The juke is a 10 gallon tank
So therefore my reading should be give or take 460 miles and here's where the issue is
50 miles left in the tank I paid £40 to fill it @1.25 per litre so who in there right mind pays £40 for 250 miles of fuel please help cheers
Hi, i’ve had my Juke for five months now and have been monitoring the mpg, and the total miles I get before refilling. To give an example, my trip monitor for the current fill up showed I had done 290 miles and the display said I needed to fill up with 33 miles to go. At that point my mpg from the previous fill up was 41mpg. As you said, with a tank capacity of just over 10 gallons, I would’ve expected total mileage of around 400, whereas it was showing 323 (290+33). Of course, when I went to fill up, I could only get in 36 L, not 44–45 L! This would suggest that I could carry on driving for another 50–60 miles without fear of running out of fuel but I do not want to try that out. I have spoken to Nissan head office and show rooms and they both come up with the same excuse that it is just an estimate. Given that my previous car which was nine years older, a Honda, was much more accurate does make you wonder!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts