Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just sitting making a list of things to check when i pick the car up but was wondering how many miles should be on the clock, i'm sure i''ve seen a post on here with things to do but cant find it.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yep - no more than 20 ... most of my cars have had around 11 on the clock and only had 4Not long nowFee xxxx
Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys i knew there must be some miles but didnt know what was normal for a new car, yes kats its arrived at the dealers, i spoke to the manager this morning, so not long to go now, my stomach keeps going over with excitment

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
had 8 miles. this was due to the dealer doing checks and going to put petrol in the tank for us.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i could of had it by tues/weds but my money wont clear in the bank until wednesday so was going to take the day off work friday and pick it up first thing, that way i get a longer weekend and all day to play about with it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The car should be delivered to the dealer showing around 5 miles, allow pdi test drive/fuel run on top of that. On rare occassions, the car can have 60-70 miles + on the clock as Nissan do quality checks. If this does happen, there will be a note in the carfrom Nissan explaining the mileage.

I think "delivery mileage" can in theory be up to 100 miles.Edited by: datsundealer

·
Registered
377 Posts
Woooooo hooooo, Im so pleased for you. At long last, you deserve good news for once. Ours had 8 on it.Enjoy big time & post some pics too.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
will do sally, still cant believe it is actually here, was so sure i was going to get another delay.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
You will never sleep Jenkins ---- All the very best for your big day --- Fridayseems a long way away but at least you know its arrived!!!!LuvFee x

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks fee, it's all i've thought about since yesterday morning, gawd knows what i'll be like by the end of the week, hopefully it will go quick x

1 - 20 of 30 Posts