Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

how many miles per tank are we getting from our Jukes?

• Dci

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1.6 petrol

• 1.6 Di-T

• 1.6 cvt

• 1.5 Dci cvt

• 4x4

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Maximum - 390 (354 done - 36 to empty) ONCE ONLY SINCE NEW - NEVER ACHIEVED IT SINCE

Average 322(300 done - 22 to empty)

DIESELEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
873 Posts
300ish, but i never leave it that long till I fill up. The Dig-T CVT I believe has a slightly larger tank than the rest. Mine is 1.6 Petrol.
Edited by: Stormrider

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I know its only a guide but since I have owned mine whenever I have filled it up not once has it told me I have 300 miles til next fill up it has always given me a figure starting with a 2 and usually around 275 mark
I swear I have a DIG-T under the bonnet running on derv

·
Registered
120 Posts
About 370 from full to the brim to being down to <10 miles to go on the clock.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Exactly - but is it not sad that we are getting excited that this is the highest so far???
Sarcasm, is the lowest form of wit I have been told...

Pretty sad state of affairs really.....

Come on - there must be someone with higher than Maries 425-----

Fee x

·
Registered
17 Posts
My miles to fill up showed 290 when i filled up for the first time after having it for a week.

Hope to get better. ??
1600 none turbo

·
Registered
15 Posts
I filled up last week to go from whitehaven to Oldham 300mile rould trip my trip computer said 285 miles at the start when i got to oldham I had just over a quarter of a tank left so had to put another £30 worth in, I know not alot about cars but when doing 80mph on motorway my revs were 4500 rpi I have a 1.6 petrol not sure if this is any good or what

·
Registered
206 Posts
Its rural driving on A roads with very little traffic at a fairly constant 60mph. I drive 20 miles each way to work and there arent many proper hills on that road to be honest

1 - 17 of 17 Posts