Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya, it will only be 2 weeks on saturday since i ordered my juke, the sales guy did say he would keep me updated every couple of weeks, they said to me the end of jan for delivery but i want more of a confirmed date (i know everything seems to be changing daily), how long do you think i should leave it before contacting him ?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
hi jenkins

Any dealer worth his salt wouldnt object to you phoning fornightly or even weekly looking for an update. Especially when Nissans distribution system seems to have a mind of its own.

Dont feel guilty about phoning - it puts your mind at ease...

Fee x

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know but i'm reading so many messages about deliveries being delayed until march etc i'm not sure if i want to know as it will just give me te hump, i'm soooo impatient but from what i've been reading alot of people have been having problems

·
Registered
575 Posts
I've emailed my dealer every so often so they can answer in their own time. At the end of the day, you're paying the money so make a nuisance of yourself

·
Registered
112 Posts
I called into my dealer yesterday and was told that delivery date hadn't changed. Had a nice chat too!

Very nice

·
Registered
29 Posts
My dealer is contacting me every couple of weeks. Good being kept informed but always at the back of your mind he's going to tell you it's delayed again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts