Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phone call from dealer today... very exciting, he called to say that Chunk had arrived with him and would be ready for me to collect next Tuesday
Then i got thinking a week... 7 long days... does it really take that long??
So i questioned and he agreed to bring it forward to Monday thats still 6 days and a Monday, a work day
I want Chunk for the weekend.
How long was your wait?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm so why would mine be taking so long esure are faxing my certificate in the morning to thee dealer hmmm...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mine arrived at the dealers last Tuesday and I picked up on Friday. That also included the dealer spraying and fitting the roof spoiler..... It really shouldn't take 6 days for them to prep your car

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Juke66 i only have mats so can't see why it takes 6 days to fit them
i'm going to call agai in the morning, they have been really good so far so we'll see how good he can be....

·
Registered
416 Posts
Mine arrived at dealers on December 23rd. I could have picked it up Xmas eve but had family commitments so left it until after Christmas week.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Mine arrived at the dealers on a Thursday. Picked it up on the following Tuesday, had to have the spoiler fitted, front and rear plates and mud guards. The car didn't go into the bodyshop til the Monday so they can turn it round quickly. I took the 7 days free insurance, they email the garage with in 30 mins of sorting it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Mine was delivered to the dealer Tuesday and I picked up the Thursday. But I think they turned it round quickly to put it through in the March sales figures. A weeks wait is a bit excessive!

·
Registered
484 Posts
My dealer said he could have the PDI completed within a couple of hours of it arriving but this may have been due to the fact that I was messed about by Nissan.
Ultimately, it will be down to your dealer workload and or any accessorise that have to be fitted.
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
At least the Juke is there, which in itself is a milestone!
Happy driving

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK so seems i got the wrong end of the stick... the dealers actual words of "i've had sight of your new car" which i took to mean he had seen it i.e. it was with him... no... he meant it was on a transporter.... i got a little too excited it seems.... ooops

Just want it NOW

1 - 11 of 11 Posts