Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK! what's the current record from ordering to delivery of the car you want that is not in stock?
I have seem some long waits on here but I suppose it wil be worth it!

Dealer thinks I will get Mine on 24th March ordered it 12th Feb

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ordered 24th Jan 2011. Expected delivery 1st March :)
Then found out scheduled delivery 13th April :(
Dealer says should come earlier in March.....
Juke Accenta Premium 1.5dci White

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ouch these times are worse than BMW (my boss buys cars for work and they always have 2 montths minimum) I thought the Juke was Made in the UK except for the 4WD

·
Registered
110 Posts
Ordered 21st January. 'Being built', dealer says, on 10th March, so should be with them 7 days later and with me a couple of days after that. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ordered 22nd December...told 10th March...fingers crossed...I have been told by a friend that Nissan are awful at getting cars delivered on time...I hope he's wrong...but looking at some of the tails on the forum 2 1/2 months sounds ok!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Order placed 26th Feb, delivery May/June if lucky. As our order was 190 on back order Nissan can still not give a collection date. I know the wait will be worth it. Just in time for the summer's snow & ice!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ordered 26th November, estimateddelivery date 1st June. Not too fussed though as have a part ex so should be an extra £400 in pocket which pays for insurance.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Thanks for the replies but most of you, are ordering a UK made car with or without CVT.
It is us folkthat have the 4WD from Japan that can not geta delivery date.
Just to get use to the cars operation and to answer some of my enquiries I have found the USA Manual of the Juke most helpful, this will save some reading time once the car arrives.

·
Registered
415 Posts
At lastgot an expected delivery date , late July but could be earlier if anybody cancells their order for a red 4WD. Five to six months is a long wait for a car but this will be worth it!!

The dealer had to phone Nissan for the date while I was there, because it did not show up on the Nissan Order Screen.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Benzyl - my dci was delivered exactly 12 weeks from ordering.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts