Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just wondered how often dealers contacted people who have placed a juke order. Does the dealer provide regular updates or does the customer generally have to contact them first? Or do they just hold off until nearer the delivery date?
When I placed an order early Nov. and contacted the dealer just to query the figures on the agreement, it was as though no one wants to talk to you once they have got the order off you. Not hearing anything for months just makes me a little uneasy and it would be nice to just get a courtesy update.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi not sure depends on your dealer! Mine said I should get delivery early March and he would update me on 1st Feb, watched him put a reminder on outlook!

·
Registered
30 Posts
At the end of the day your the customer and spending plenty of money I would call and speak to the sales guy tomorrow! And don't forget the survey that comes after the deal is done! So they still need to please u!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
All depends on dealer really, most are just after your money and sales target and couldn't give a stuff about keeping you in the loop hence why yours didnt really care once you signed. That said there are some out there that go the extra mile and keep their customers well upto date, As said you are the customer so hassle them if needs be, if you are not getting any updates the first time they will call you is when its in. Good luck

·
Registered
309 Posts
email is a good option...I was in constant contact with my dealer, as its takes so much less time to respond this way!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Keep hassling. The customer is always right. Email. 'Phone. Drop in? For that kind of money we are entitled to good service.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Can only speak of my experience but met my dealer Saturday for test drive, went back Monday was offered another test drive and then placed order. He rang me Wednesday, yesterday, to let me know that an identical juke (as in colour choices) had come into showroom earlier and if I would like to see it in the flesh to go over in the next couple of days to see it.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I would always keep in very regular contact with dealer as delivery dates change regularly and as above - cancelled orders come in ... If you contact them frequently (BE A PEST) they are more likely to want rid of you and will update you if anything else came in!!!

Fee x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts