Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you fit a genuine Juke armrest?

I'm picking up my Juke this week and really fancy getting an armrest fitted. Is this a simple job, has anyone done this, how is it done and can you help?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
151 Posts
A lot of folk just slot them into the centre console pocket. They are stable enough like this but i wouldn't recommend it. Bolted mine down with 2 of the 3 bolts provided. Its an easy 5 minute job , you just need an electric drill and a socket and full instructions are in the kit.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I disagree withn Marmajuke70. I, and many others, have simplyn slotted the armrest in. I fitted mine last January and it has proved perfectly stable.

·
Registered
151 Posts
If i should or a future owner should have an accident in my car i wouldn't want an armrest with a heavy piece of metal attached flying around inside my car. I agree with Nissan and the millions they spend on developing our cars.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the armrest throught today, it's super comfy and great for added storage. Instalation was extremly easy. The base screws in with 3 large bolts eliminating the armrest from flying round the cabin in the event of an accident.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I baught mine off eBay (genuine/brand new) for £80. Absolutely spot on and well worth the money. Fitting instructions in the box and took 5 mins!Edited by: Atom1

·
Registered
20 Posts
After seeing recommendation on Forum for doscounted parts from Glyn Hopkins I bought an armrest with 40% discount !! This is not an advert .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Resurrecting thread

Hi is this discount still available as I've bought a RS with recaro's and want the suede armrest also :) does anyone have a link please?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts